4 August 2013

KUBICA FINLAND 2013 WOODMAN

KUBICA MAKES UNBELIEVABLE WOODCUTTER AND GOES ON!

This is is some unbelievable footage.When I saw it I couldn't believe it:)
Great escape, I wonder about the suspension.
Go on Kubica.Do not come back to F1,stay in Rally please.
You have the balls,time will erase some  F1 behaviours that often make you crash and you will be one of the greatest rally drivers.IMHO

RoM (Rally of Magnolia) works are commenced to restart in September.I need to focus on my real life too, and it is a summer time in Ireland, first after 6 years of raining so I am recharging my batteries.Take care people and never stop believing.We will achieve our goal soon enough.
Richard Burns Rally has always been the best rally sim,now we only make it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment